Engagement Photo Previews | Tracie Everyday: Engagement Photo Previews

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Engagement Photo Previews

 
 
Eeewwww. I know playing kissy face is gross, but I just had to share these pictures with you all. The Mr. and I met with our wedding photographer for a quick 45 minute session. We had both just gotten of work, so I am glad we don't look a hot mess. I thought that I didn't want or need "engagement" photos, but now that I have them I am super, duper excited. Truthfully, I had given up hope that the Mr. and I would ever have a good picture of both of us, together, at the same time. I mean the stars have to align for this to happen. Or he needs to be drunk, but not me once I get drunk I get red and have glassy drunk eyes, so not cute.
 
 I personally love the one lying down and the standing on the bridge in front of the stone wall.
 
What do you think? Which is your favorite?

 

 
 
 

 

 


2 comments:

  1. Awww lovely + precious photographs! I love the shot where Mr kissed your forehead, just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute!! You look awesome for just getting off of work! I'm always a hot mess (or just look like I've been strangled)... I also love the bench one! That pink color looks awesome on you! And I love him kissing you on the cheek!

    ReplyDelete

I'm excited you're here. Leave me a message so that we can be excited together!