Budget Beauty {{Ipsy February 2015}} | Tracie Everyday: Budget Beauty {{Ipsy February 2015}}

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Budget Beauty {{Ipsy February 2015}}

Ipsy February 2015



I stopped posting about my ipsy glam bag on a regular basis because I was only loving a few things in it every single month. And if I'm not loving it, I don't want to be dishonest and create a false sense of awesomeness. So, on to this month, I am loving everything I got! I am so excited to have spent $10 to get all 5 goodies and the bag! 



Cargo Cosmetics Lip Gloss (shade Anguilla) this is an awesome, thick yet hydrating lip gloss. I have to say, the only drawback is the intensely pale pink color. I can only wear it as a layering gloss, not alone. I would definitely recommend the gloss and brand itself though.

Take it Off! Exfoliating Honey Peel Off Mask by Hey Honey is something that I am looking forward to using. It smells great, I just need to find the 15-20 minutes to use it.

Luxie Beauty Brush (504) LOVE IT! I've used this brush every day since I got it. It is  a 100% cruelty free brush that has an antibacterial solution coating the bristles, so it stays cleaner longer. I have to say it is soooo soft, applies an even, consistent amount of product and absorbs minimal product into the bristles. This is a definite must buy.

ModelCo Blush (shade Cosmopolitan) is highly pigmented and a really complimentary shade. It goes on pink, but not an overwhelmingly bright color. It also lasts all day without disappearing, which happens to me a lot with other blushes.

Tini Beauty Eyeshadow (color Pearl Fizz) this came at just the right time. Champagne colors are my go to neutral eyeshadow color for every day wear and I was out. This has really good pigmentation, but does crumble easily so I would recommend doing your face after your eyes.

Have you tried any beauty subscriptions before? What are your thoughts?


3 comments:

  1. This bag does look great! I haven't pulled the trigger on any except Julep because I have seen so many posts where I would have never used any of the items in the bag. At least with Julep you can trade things out that you dont like before it gets sent. Though it is pricier and I opt out a lot of months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got much of the same things this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have heard lots of good things about the blush, everyone seems to be talking about it! the hey honey thing looks neat, and i want that brush! stays cleaner longer? awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I'm excited you're here. Leave me a message so that we can be excited together!