Golden Globe Shenanigans 2016 | Tracie Everyday: Golden Globe Shenanigans 2016

Monday, January 11, 2016

Golden Globe Shenanigans 2016

The past few weeks have been sorta blah. I'll give you all a rando life update soon, but until then here are some Golden Globe funnies from around the interwebz. Essentially, it was cold as balls this weekend in KC, so I was a couch potato that didn't really leave the house. Hence, the Golden Globe funnies.




                       







Ya'll know Bump-It sales are going to increase 100% after that endorsement.

                       

                       

                       



Did you watch the Golden Globes? What was your fave moment? 

5 comments:

  1. OMG...Channing's HAIR!!! It drove me nuts!
    The exchange between Jennifer Lawrence and Katy Perry was totally awkward as well....Katy is so sloppy compared to Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha that bump it comment cracks me up. Sales are totally going to increase! I don't watch award shows anymore. I don't even know who half the people are these days so I don't bother. I do love seeing pictures of the dresses after though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just No to Channing's hair! Wtf is he thinking lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha i didn't watch but these are hilarious. i don't understand channing's hair, but katy's looks good! i need a bump it lol

    ReplyDelete

I'm excited you're here. Leave me a message so that we can be excited together!