Hammer Time! | Tracie Everyday: Hammer Time!

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hammer Time!




The room is bumping along nicely! There is now a window, with an a/c unit, walls and a ceiling :) You know, everything you need to live comfortably in a garage. At this point, there is actually sheet rock up and we have started mudding. The boys really did cut a hole in the side of the house to put n a window. I've never seen anything like that before! The saw went through layers of  siding, shingles, wood, sheet rock... Our yard has the constant drone of a saw cutting wood and a hammer beating on shit.

Hopefully, the new room will be done soon! I can't wait to put my elliptical in there. Also, I am tired of the boxers stepping on me while I do my yoga in the living room. It would be nice to have a dog free zone to stretch out.

1 comment:

  1. This is going to be such a great addition. Elliptical you are a better person than I am. I see craft room written all over it!

    ReplyDelete

I'm excited you're here. Leave me a message so that we can be excited together!