Updates For the Wedding Week | Tracie Everyday: Updates For the Wedding Week

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Updates For the Wedding Week

We have sent all of our last minute info to the vendors, I had no idea it would  be so hard to pick music. Then, I realized most of the traditional music just isn't our style. So I googled the shit outta that and found a bunch of stuff that I think we'll like better. Don't worry, I'll let you know what all we picked when I get the pictures. What songs do you all love?

Does anyone have any must have photograph ideas? You know what I'm talking about, the photos you took that are your all time fave? I know that I saw Morgan's post completely dedicated to her wedding shoes and I knew that I needed photos of my shoes. I hadn't even thought of that. Then, I realized my shoes are sexy as F and need to be immortalized. Granted, they aren't any red bottoms, but still.

I am still debating as to what my hashtag should be. I know call me a douche lord again. But, I want to be able to just click and see all my friends pictures. Any ideas? MrandMrsChauvin is an easy one. I've been using FutureMrsChauvin on all my pre wedding stuff so it would go, but MrandMrs seems too plain. I know a plain hashtag #firstworldproblems. I got all the time in the world to figure it out. And by all the time, I mean until Saturday by 2 when I start hair and makeup.

What all do you look for in a fun wedding?

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes for your wedding! I'm sure it will be wonderful! I think the easier to remember the better for your hashtag :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm excited you're here. Leave me a message so that we can be excited together!