Pocket Full of Sunshine! | Tracie Everyday: Pocket Full of Sunshine!

Monday, October 14, 2013

Pocket Full of Sunshine!


Awwww, man! I got nominated for a Sunshine Award by the oh so fab miss Areeba  over at I Have A Messy Bun. This girl is too cute and you should go check her out!


You gotta follow some rules:
Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you for the award.
Share eleven random facts about yourself.
Answer the eleven questions set by the blogger that nominated you.
Post eleven questions for the bloggers you nominate and let them know you've nominated them.

11 Facts... About my glorious self.

*I majored in psychology for my undergrad and have a graduate degree in social work.
*I sleep on my side, but with one of those contoured pillows. I have a feeling that is not how it is inteneded to be used.
*Until this past Christmas, we had 3 boxers not two. Tank, Ginger, and Tigger.
*I was in a sorority in college. My bestie, Jen, was in it with me.
*I use my ipod to take photos, as I have a windows phone and it sucks at life.
*I've only had 2 cars. Both were Neons.
*The Neon I have now has power windows... Only in the front.
* I have a freckle in one of my eyes.
* I wear glasses/contacts. I actually really like my glasses, but have to be able to wear sunglasses, hence the contacts. Those transition lenses just arent' for me.
* I own tons and tons of makeup, hair, and beauty products but tend to stick with the tried and true.
* I am sorta allergic to life. By sorta, I mean allergic to most things.

My questions from Areeba....

If you win a lottery, what's the first thing you're going to buy?

I would pay off my student loans and then our house… Boring shit, but hey I’m keeping it real here.  

What is the colour you hate most? I intensely dislike yellow. It looks good on a select few and reminds me of vom. Yuk.
If you could become best friend with one celebrity ,who it could be? If I could be friends with one celebrity… Tami from the Real World/Basketball wives, Tamra form RHOC, or Snooki. They all represent a different part of me. I would totally pee my pants form excitement to meet one of them!
tami roman photo: Tami Roman tumblr_ltw8jyH9nf1r5yh4yo1_400.gif photo tumblr_msh0xniV4s1sdc0ovo1_400_zpse1e612dc.gif photo tumblr_m5j90yVBh81ry4fzuo1_400_zpsef69021e.gif
What's your biggest shopping pet peeve? People who fight about ridiculous coupons with the clerk. Really? You need that $.50 off that bad? I mean whatcha gonna do with fifty cents? You can’t even buy a soda with that.
One thing that you love most about yourself. My sense of humor and ability to keep it real. You would not believe how many times I say “Bitch, please” throughout the day.

What was the first thing you read today? Ummm. My email? Shit facebook? Who knows.

Have you ever played a prank on someone? What was it? I don’t think so. If so, I was too drunk to remember.

What's your favourite make up product right now? I cannot get over benefit stay flawless 15 hour primer. This shit is legit. I also am loving any BB or CC cream I can get my hands on. I am that girl who wears a mask to work every day. I put on BB or CC ream, my primer, then a foundation. I have freckles, redness, and dark circles that I need covered and this routine works perfect! It also only takes me 4 minutes to do my makeup, so don’t be an a-hole thinking I spend all day in front of the mirror.
Where do you see yourself after 5 years? Shit. In 5 years, the Mister and I will still be in this house, it will be less crappy, I will still be working in the school system, and I will have my clinical social work license. How you like them apples? I got plans!

What's the song you can listen 2k times? I love most upbeat songs, but have no favorite song. Most music annoys me after a few plays.

Who is your favourite superhero? I love x-men. Mostly Rogue.

I would love to nominate Stayc / Abby

My 11 questions for you guys are...
Salty or sweet?
Favorite Yankee Candle scent?
Can you wink?
What is your hidden talent?
What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
Favorite sports team?
Any pets?
What is the question you hate answering most about yourself?
What is your favorite part of being a blogger?
Fave tv show?
Do you believe that leggings are pants?

3 comments:

  1. My dad hates Yellow too, yellow yellow dirty fellow! Snooki would be great choice, I love that girl!
    I'm impressed by your questions, I hope this wouldn't have taken 3 hours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha what is a feckle?! Sounds like a disorder you have there in your eye. Just kidding. And, as always. love the GiFs, especially the Girl, Please one. Is that in slow-mo or is she really like that? Girl's got sass! I will get on these questions tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm excited you're here. Leave me a message so that we can be excited together!