Beauty Box Five Review | Tracie Everyday: Beauty Box Five Review

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Beauty Box Five Review


I am super excited to test drive a new monthly subscritption box! Beauty Box 5 sent me a gift of a box to review, so I thought I'd let ya'll know more about it. Beauty Box 5 is a subscription-based, beauty sampling program that delivers a box filled with 5 cosmetic samples to your door every month.
How It Works
For $12/month subscribers will receive a box filled with a carefully selected mixture of five travel-sized, deluxe-sized and full-sized cosmetic products from luxury, commonly known brands, niche brands, eco-conscious and even vegan brands.

What You Get
Every month you will get a box filled with cosmetic products selected by our beauty editor. You'll receive a mixture of luxury, commonly known brands, niche brands, eco-conscious and even vegan brands. Your beauty box will include a selection of makeup, hair care, skin care, nail care, fragrances and beauty accessories.

What I Got
 
  •  Spongeables pedi scrubber infused with doothing lavendar-tea tree oil a soft side cleanses and soothe, while a rougher side massages and exfoliates. This product smelles good, but not too overpowering of a scent. It can be used 6+ washes before it starts to melt away like bar soap.
  • Coolway shampoo and conditioner  gently cleanses with a luxurious lather free of damaging chemicals and Sulfates so that your hair won’t be stripped of any of its natural beauty and the conditioner focuses on softening and polishing hair for improved hydration and shine. I love, love, love that it gave both the shampoo and conditioner in a large travel size. I liked and enjoyed how the Coolway products made my hair feel, but not any better than my daily shampoo/conditioner.
  • Nubar nailpolish was founded as the healthy alternative for beautiful nails. All polishes are free of formaldehyde, toluene, and DBP (phthalate). The color I received is straight up sparkles! It can be used as a stand alone nail polish or to create wild and crazy looks. Since I love to put glitter over colors, I really liked getting this full size nail polish.  
  • Be a Bombshell eyeshadow in Starlet is highly pigmented long lasting formula for all day wear. It can be used use as eyeliner, a base color, accent color, and a highlighter.  Go to their website and sign up to have Bombshell consultants create and email you personalized looks each month.Of everything in the box, this was my absolute favorite. It is a full sized, single eye shadow in a slightly shimmery dark chocolate. I have used this sooo many times since getting the box. It really lasts all day and doesn’t crease. It makes my blue eyes pop when used as a base color!

For a few dollars more ($2) you do get larger products than other monthly beauty subscriptions (ipsy, birchbox). This box contained 3 full size items and 2 large travel size, which is an amazing value! Also, it is more of a lifestyle box than a cosmetics box. I loved that it had a foot scrubber, which was a nice change. I would definitely recommend checking out Beauty Box5!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm excited you're here. Leave me a message so that we can be excited together!