Christmas Glory | Tracie Everyday: Christmas Glory

Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Glory

I am officially on Christmas Break. It is a much needed break from the kids (and adults) I work with. While I heart them lots and lots, sometimes it is hard to handle working in five different schools. As a special education social worker, I work with the 5-10% of students in each school that are considered to have the highest needs and I also have a self-contained program for students with developmental disabilities and severe behavior. I am all over the place every single day and love it, but it does get exhausting.

Sorry for the verbal vomit. What I actually wanted to talk to you about was Christmas Glory.My friend who lives in Oklahoma City and I love, love, love the Christmas season. I love how everyone gets peppy and festive. There seems to be hope and happiness in the air. Then, there are the Christmas lights! A few years ago, I went home with Jes to OKC and she took me to see this house. It is the most glorious creation of Christmas Glory I have ever seen!  She took me to see this six or seven years ago. I have never seen anything like it since. Well, yesterday she posted this picture on my facebook. It was a much needed reminder of how much I love and appreciate the holiday season. I want to be the person who does something like this, so I can give someone as much pleasure as this house gives me! My goal in life is to decorate my house like this just for the sheer pleasure and joy of it!

1 comment:

I'm excited you're here. Leave me a message so that we can be excited together!