Some Faves | Tracie Everyday: Some Faves

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Some Faves



I am probably one of the cheapest biotches around, but I love to look good. Which means that I am the ultimate bargain shopper! I thought I'd let you in on some of my fave of faves, so that you could share in the glory too. You can thank me later. 

Dress: Old Navy it comes in a variety of colors and is only $17 right now! They are also doing mystery savings, so you can get an extra percent off! I am usually ambivalent about Old Navy clothes, because I think most of their jeans look like mom jeans and the sizes all run different, but this dress was a definite keeper! It is soft, but not clingy and mine has a slit on one side so that you can still move but not show your cooter to the world. 

Necklace: Honest to goodness, this is a Forever 21 necklace, but I have been buying mine at Wally world. Don't judge me, bitches! They are only $5-$7 at Wally world and don't turn your neck green. I can't beat that. 

Fleece Lined Tights: Again, Wally world. I just can't help it, it's like walmart is attempting to be classy with all the new stuff they have. They are only about $5 per pair and come in a bunch of colors! These tights are fleeced lined, but not too thick, so they have been perfect for the in-between weather in Kansas City lately. They aren't leggings though, so don't get it twisted you have to still wear something over them! #leggingsarenotpants

Comb: I know it sounds weird, but this Conair Teasing Brush is the best thing ever! It's less than $3 and works! It has board bristles and a pointed end, which makes it perfect for parting and teasing your hair. This shit works. It doesn't seem to tear at my hair like plastic combs do and the boar bristles help to distribute oils, so that my hair doesn't look greasy. 

What are some of your favorites right now? 


1 comment:

  1. i saw that dress and before i even read anything, i said: OLD NAVY!!!! ahahaha i love that store.

    -kathy | Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete

I'm excited you're here. Leave me a message so that we can be excited together!