March Review | Tracie Everyday: March Review

Monday, March 31, 2014

March Review

Hmm... what did I do this month? I took a bunch of selfies, duh! I am that girl that takes stop light selfies, and I don't even care if you judge me.
 
 
 


 
I had Spring Break and didn't do much of anything that week. Holla! I attempted to drink a Raz-ber-Rita and a Mang-o-Rita. They are so gross it's not even funny, but I attempted. I still hearts me some Straw-ber-Rita thought, it just reminds me of college and putting vodka in my Sonic chery limeade. I still have some of that Bota Box left, which I was surprised by, then I realized I also drank bottles of wine. Yay, Spring Break!

 
 
 
I took both dogs to the vet. Why? Because dogs are stupid and have to be up to date on their shots. Oh, and Tigger has a tumor that has to get checked on the regs. Meaning, I spend hundreds of dollars for them to tell me he's still going to live. This time, I got smart and paid extra to not have to follow the boxers around to pick up the correct boxers poo, instead they totally did it for me at the vet. I don't ask how they did it, I just know that they did. Totally worth it. I do have to take the boxers seperately to the vet, because I can't handle two dogs in the waiting room by myself.
 
 
I also spent two entire days hanging out with this guy and his fabulous momma. I know I've mentioned Baby L before, but here he is right about 2 months old. He is as addicted to Scandal as me and his momma! We went out for sushi one day and then ordered pizza the next. They were the most relaxing 2 days ever!
 
 
Lastly, I saw a fox! Like, a legit fox! It ran out of my backyard and across the street in front of my car. I totally parked the car and sat there staring at it going, "that's a fucking fox. In my yard. A fucking fox is BOLD enough to be in the boxers yard?! He must want to die." The boxes are not especially friendly with unknowns in their yard, so I can only imagine what would happen if they all crossed paths. It would be like a pay-per-view WWE death match. Or look like Michael Vick's backyard.
 
 
What all did you do in March?
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I'm be a little nervous to go to my car if there was a fox in my yard- crazy! Spray it with some of the rita drink you didn't like and hope it is a happy drunk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh there used to be a fox in my neighborhood! I haven't seen it in at least a year or more though! have you caught up to date with scandal yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. once we saw a DEER running down my mom's street! that freaked us out..jumped right over our car and scampered away.

    -kathy | Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am afraid of all animals, except cats and dogs. When I walk around the path in the woods behind our house, I carry mace--like I'm gonna spray a deer or something! (I'm just a little bit nuts:)
    Great blog! Found you through Val!

    ReplyDelete

I'm excited you're here. Leave me a message so that we can be excited together!