DIY Floral Ball Decor | Tracie Everyday: DIY Floral Ball Decor

Thursday, June 26, 2014

DIY Floral Ball Decor

Ok you guys, it is wedding central up in this piece. So, I wanted to share with you some really easy, inexpensive ways to add color and texture to your decor. You can use these in bowls around your house, make them for specific seasons, and use different types of materials. So easy to personalize them and the possibilities are endless! I've seen them done with faux flowers, where you push in the stem then glue a jewel/sparkle into the center of the flower. 

I didn't want to give away too much of the decor for the wedding, so you'll have to check back to see how these are incorporated into the tablescapes after July 19th :) 



What you need:

Styrofoam balls (mine are 3inch)

Corsage pins (or other pins that suit your specific style)

Paper flowers (I used confetti flowers)











1. Layer flowers

2. Pin flowers to styrofoam ball

3. Push in the pin, making sure to secure firmly

4. Cover the entire ball. Enjoy your handiwork!












Have you guys made any of these before? Or something similar? I would love to have more ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm excited you're here. Leave me a message so that we can be excited together!