How Do You Tuck Your Junk? | Tracie Everyday: How Do You Tuck Your Junk?

Thursday, June 12, 2014

How Do You Tuck Your Junk?

I need some advice on ways to cover my lady bits for some upcoming events I have coming up (i.e. parties). I really, really want to get some shape wear, but have no clue what brand, type, sizes to get! I want something that just keeps me feeling nice and tucked after I have had a few drinks. Does anyone else have that happen when you go to a party? You looking all fine and shit, then you have a few cocktails and have a food baby. I do not want it to squish my boobies though. That is a must.



What type do I need? Almost everything I were (minus my wedding dress) I wear a bra with, so that the ladies look fabulous. And are well supported. So, do I need a full slip, half skirt thing, weird undies? I have no idea. 

Spanx has a bunch of options that all seem like they would work well. Has anyone used Spanx before? I've seen reviews where people say they are more uncomfortable than anything they've ever worn and others saying they're glorious. 

Yummie Tummie, by Heather Thomson, is also one that seems to have good reviews. I have to admit, the only reason why I know about this one is because of RHONY.  Thoughts?

Assets by Spanx, these are the more reasonably priced Spanx. They are made by the same company, but are less expensive... and I can find them at my favorite store ever, Kohls. Where I always have a 30% off coupon. Don't hate.



Any tips, tricks, advice I WANT!!! Tell me the secrets!

My ultimate goal is to look sexy as fuck at all my upcoming events. And to answer the age old question that Latoya asks when when judging on Rupaul's Drag Race. 





4 comments:

  1. I have some knock off spanx I got at Sears a few years ago. Its like the third Spanx option that goes up to the bra and has shorts attached. My only issue is you need to find one that either attaches to the bra or stays up. Mine starts to roll and then looks a bit bunchy under the bra area, which is fine if the dress is loose, but it still feels weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally freaking clueless on this but need to know too!!! Please share your findings!!! I need to tuck my junk bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm I wouldn't know!!! but I feel like going with one that has reinforcements so it doesn't roll up would be a good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some of the assets from Target, and I'm not that impressed. Im not sure if I got the wrong size or I just have too much junk to tuck, but they weren't the miracle workers I was expecting.

    ReplyDelete

I'm excited you're here. Leave me a message so that we can be excited together!