What My Weekend Looked Like | Tracie Everyday: What My Weekend Looked Like

Monday, June 16, 2014

What My Weekend Looked Like

This was a fun weekend! To start it off, I saw more foxes in our neighborhood when out driving around. You know you live in the suburbs when the wildlife becomes domesticated. 



We got our kitchen floor in!!! This is a big one, no HUGE accomplishment. I wrote about our wall and floor getting damaged back in February. It is now all fixed. It has only been months and months, but I don't even care now that it is done!


Next up is me painting the room and the cabinets. My goal is to have this done by the end of summer. They are currently a black and white hideous mess. But, that is easily fixed, so I am not too worried about that. 


And to celebrate Father's Day, Big T came over Saturday and worked on his baby girls house. He did all of this... well and a few more little projects... all in one day! THANKS DAD!!!
Here is the before picture: 


During: 


During:


Man, he works hard! 


After, on the inside:


Our goal is to knock out the wall on the left and extend the bathroom, as right now it is tiny! To do that, we had to take this mud room, which had a door and window and make it a solid wall with a small window. Eventually, our crapper will be under that window. We needed to get the door and window removal done ASAP because we are getting NEW SIDING!!! Yeah!

After, outside:



Father's Day selfie. I mean my hair was looking fly as a mofo, so I had to document. And, I got a new phone, so I wanted to make sure you could read my name. Yup, my phone has my name on it. #noshame


Sunday evening, we went to my soon to be in-laws and had dinner. I finally got Mr. Cranky Pants to take a selfie with me! I love the big, fancy wine glasses that my MIL has, I feel so classy drinking from them. I own a bunch of amazing wine glasses, but am too afraid a dog will break them so I never use them. 


I just wanna roll around in this big bowl of greatness. This cucumber salad is SOOO easy to make, if anyone is interested I can put up the recipe. 

What did you do this weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very productive weekend! Congrats on making progress on the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great weekend!! My hubs hates taking selfies too haha. Love the pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha your hair is looking fly fo sho! Yes please post that recipe it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your new floors! the tiles are amazing. i found out that my cousin gets major discounts from (home reno) vendors and i was like, bitch why didn't you open your flytrap sooner?!? you share that shizz with family!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete

I'm excited you're here. Leave me a message so that we can be excited together!