Currently Lusting After... | Tracie Everyday: Currently Lusting After...

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Currently Lusting After...

I love shopping at places that others don't usually think of as a place to buy clothes, especially for "trendy" items. It usually means that none of my other friends will have the same thing as me AND I get it at a really good deal. Today, I'm giving you some of the items that I have seen in store/online at one of my favorite places to buy trendy items. Honestly, for items that I know aren't going to be forever pieces, I have no problem shopping at a store like Forever 21. I know what I'm getting when I buy it.

Click on one of the links to find out which store carries all of these fabulously trendy clothes! A bonus, everything here is less than $22. 


Were you shocked when you saw where all this was from? Where's one of your hidden gem places to shop?









2 comments:

  1. Love the dotted gold sweatshirt. I'm a sucker for all things polka dot. Well and gold :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh that polka dot sweater is so cute. you found some great bargains!

    ReplyDelete

I'm excited you're here. Leave me a message so that we can be excited together!