Laying Low and Happy Birthday! | Tracie Everyday: Laying Low and Happy Birthday!

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Laying Low and Happy Birthday!

Ya'll I've been laying low and I have to say it's been pretty relaxing. I have been trying to prioritize and make sure that I have my head on straight so that I can be the best me all the time. So far, I think it's working. We haven't been doing much of anything it's been sooo cold here, Gabriel had hand surgery last week, and we've both had a baby cold going on so it's been hibernation season the past week or so.

Whose birthday is it you ask?! It's my boo thangs! Happy anniversary of the day your momma pushed you out, G! For the next month or so, he will be 10 years older than me. I've gotta tell you, for him being old balls, he's got it going on. We aren't doing anything tonight, but on Saturday we're doing the fancy night out with his parents to celebrate both Gabriel and his father's birthdays. Maybe, I'll actually remember to take pictures of us looking good.



Let's all sing "Happy Birthday" to my hubs, Gabriel. I'm sure he would love that.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm excited you're here. Leave me a message so that we can be excited together!