Giving Thanks | Tracie Everyday: Giving Thanks

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Giving Thanks



There is so much that I am thankful for this year. This year has been filled with ups, downs, and everything in between. This year has been a learning year, filled with the people closest to me. This year, I've...

...had the pleasure of marrying my best freind
...planned a wedding, which took more than a little support from family and friends
...had a car blow up and had family and friends help us every step of the way during that time
...helped my boo thang through a major surgery, with his family supporting us every day
...gotten moved around at work, which led to meeting new and amazing people because of it
...fixed the house up so much, with tons of help from our family
...seen friends have babies and get married
...spent time with family and friends, sharing innumerable fun times (and bottles of wine)


What are some of the things that you give thanks for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm excited you're here. Leave me a message so that we can be excited together!