Affordable Spring Fashion {{Kohl's}} | Tracie Everyday: Affordable Spring Fashion {{Kohl's}}

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Affordable Spring Fashion {{Kohl's}}

I generally shop at only a few stores, with Kohl's being one of them. I will try just about any store, but Kohl's is a go-to store for me because 1) they are always having a sale 2) they always have coupons and 3) you can stack the sales and coupons. I used to only buy basics from there, but since they have really upped their game since partnering with Vera Wang, Lauren Conrad, Rock & Republic, and a few other designers. Now, I shop there for more than just the basics.

For me, I like things that can go from day to night easily and can work for me anywhere. I tend to change my hair, makeup and accessories/shoes to make an outfit look less work and more play. So, I tend to purchase items that are as versatile as possible.




































one // two // three // four
five // six // seven // eight
nine // ten // eleven // twelve

What are some of the Spring trends you love?


1 comment:

  1. I love Kohl's too!!! I tend to shop in the same few stores all the time: Kohls, Loft, Belk, Nordstrom Rack, TJ Maxx, Banana Republic. I love the LC, Vera Wang, Elle and Apt 9 brands at Kohls, and the fact that their hours rock. Love your picks!

    ReplyDelete

I'm excited you're here. Leave me a message so that we can be excited together!