Wedding Wednesday | Tracie Everyday: Wedding Wednesday

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wedding Wednesday

In terms of wedding planning, we truly haven't started too hardcore yet. Our wedding date is July 19th, 2014, so we've got some time. I say that now, but truly it will come up quick. We aren't having a separate wedding and reception, rather we are hosting a big, fun party to celebrate our love :) The venue is a historic ballroom in Westport located in KC, MO. It's gonna be fun times!

sitting room 
ballroom






For decorations the theme is Beautifully Junktastic, or my mother has been calling it Shabby Chic. I really, really love the color purple, but the Mister says we can't have everything aaaalllll purple. WTF?! This is my day. So we compromised, dusty purple and mint with gray/silver are our colors.  Oh, and we have a birdcage for our cards. It totally fits with our Beautifully Junktastic theme!


Inspiration for our "cake" and table decorations


Closest colors I could find to what I like (thank you Sherwin Williams)

Did you guys do anything that was absolutely fabulous? I would love to hear about it!

3 comments:

  1. Love the purple! We did plum/eggplant with silver and dark gray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds gorgeous!!! I love the historic building and theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see you in bridal dress. Purple with mint is superb idea!

    ReplyDelete

I'm excited you're here. Leave me a message so that we can be excited together!