Welcome Home! | Tracie Everyday: Welcome Home!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Welcome Home!

I've been gone all week buying my house and moving :) It's exciting and nerve wracking all at once. Oh, and I forgot to mention painting. The people who moved out had two little boys, so those bedrooms were painted boy colors. I creepily took photos when we took our tour so that I could see how they had decorated the living room and set up their couches. I took photos of all the other gloriousness just to document the awesome tasted that Gabriel and I have in paint colors. Here are the before pics of some of the rooms! I love how large the kitchen is, but I just can't get down with black and white cabinets with yellowy beige walls. No bueno.










We have had tons of help with the move! I gotta give a shout out to all my homies! My parents came by and helped clean, shelf paper, and fix crap. Jen and Kala came by and helped me unpack some stuff, paint, and shelf line!I had these bitches working hard for their money!I somehow ended up inside a cabinet while shelf lining. Apparently, that's not necessary. On the upside, now I know where to hide if we get robbed.




I want to break free! (bonus points if you get the song referenced)

So happy Kala let me out!
   
Jen, Kala, and myself taking a break














No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm excited you're here. Leave me a message so that we can be excited together!