First World Problems | Tracie Everyday: First World Problems

Monday, July 8, 2013

First World Problems

Soooo after a week of the Mister not having to work I am extremely excited he went back to work today! Too much time together. All he likes to do is tease me about my #firstworldproblems #FML

In honor of the Mister going back to work, I put together a list of my #firstworldproblems

#FIRSTWORLDPROBLEMS

1. When the Picture in Picture shows up during my DVR marathon of 90210 (the original #thankyouverymuch).

2. When the Mister wants to cuddle and all I want to do is watch tv and eat chips (b/c we all know what cuddling leads to).

3. When I need a new piece of kitchen equipment (a griddle) because I have to use too many pots and pans to cook the overabundance of food we are going to eat. True #firstworldproblems

4. When I am watching my trashy reality tv and the Mister constantly mocks and makes fun of it. 


What is there to make fun of?!?!



This shit is legit educational tv as evidence by the above child climbing on a pole. I mean, she already has a career picked out and she's how old? Success. 


I know you've got some #firstworldproblems too. What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm excited you're here. Leave me a message so that we can be excited together!