Holiday Nails with Kiss Nail Art | Tracie Everyday: Holiday Nails with Kiss Nail Art

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Holiday Nails with Kiss Nail Art

 
 

I don’t know about anyone else, but attempting to paint my nails at home is akin to torture, especially if I am attempting to do any kind of trendy design.


 I diligently paint every digit.

 
 

I patiently wait for them to dry. This is where shit gets real.


 

Lastly I attempt any of the following—adding glitter, ombre, or French tip. Instead of turning out beautifully I wind up with a streaky mess of crap on my hands.

 
 

Fortunately, Kiss has come up with a clever way to make your nails look perfect.  Kiss Gradation Polishes gives you a set of three polishes that all work perfectly together to make glittery ombre nails. The bottles are clearly labeled (1, 2, 3) to let you know what order to apply. It also comes with instructions so that you can achieve a salon look at home. The polishes also dry insanely quickly, which pleasantly surprised me. I was totally dry within 30 minutes, which for me is perfect because I can paint my nails and have them dry in less than one episode of Real Housewives. I call that a win.

 




2 comments:

  1. LOL! i actually enjoy painting my nails but i buy the quick dry formulas that dry in like, 60 seconds.

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this sounds like me, anytime i attempt to paint my nails it looks like a three year old did it!

    ReplyDelete

I'm excited you're here. Leave me a message so that we can be excited together!