Week Recap | Tracie Everyday: Week Recap

Friday, April 18, 2014

Week Recap

This week was a little all over the place. I think that this is a sign from the universe that I am supposed to take a half day Friday to end the week on a high note.  

On Monday, received a grant at work. Also on Monday, I went bored out of my mind. I am not meant to live alone. I like noise. I like people around. The boxers don't really count. As much as I let them sleep in the bed next to me and I hold full conversations with them, they still don't count as true humans. 

Tuesday, was just plain uneventful. I got a bitchy email from someone I work with, but that is to be expected so it doesn't count.



I totally had every PMS symptom that is the worst case scenario and had to leave work early Wednesday, but then got to pick my boo thang up from the airport.  I swear that I was going to punch myself in the baby maker.  I did sit in the airport for almost 2 hours because I was a dumbass and didn't know where the gate got out, but I managed to get him safely from the airport.



Thursday, I worked and listened to a webinar. I truly believe that webinars are there for me to get paid to sleep with my eyes open.


How was your week? As uneventful as mine?


And for your listening pleasure I give you a song I can't get out of my head. I would also like to brag that Tech Nine is a Kansas City native. You're jealous, I know. 




2 comments:

  1. I once that trouble finding the husband for pick-up at the airport because he came out at the departure gate. Why would I assume someone would want to be picked up at departure? He was like-I didn't have checked bags so I thought you would know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you did take a half day and i hope it was great

    ReplyDelete

I'm excited you're here. Leave me a message so that we can be excited together!