Celebrating the 4th in Style {{Drinks}} | Tracie Everyday: Celebrating the 4th in Style {{Drinks}}

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Celebrating the 4th in Style {{Drinks}}



June is flown by, dang quick. If you haven't realized yet, the 4th of July is rapidly approaching and is also on a Saturday this year! I rounded up some of my favorite drink recipes to share with you all, so you can go out and get white girl wasted. Have fun and be safe this 4th!

Pop Rocks Shooter by the decorated cookie

Red, White, and Blue Jello Shots by Can't Google Everything 

Red, White, and Blue Margarita by Gimme Some Oven

Wine Sparklers by The Kitchn

Red, White, and Blue Sangria by Home is Where the Boat is


I am linking up with Kristin for Thursty Thursday this week! Go check out some other amazing drink recipes! 

Hopelessly Ever After


What are some of your favorite 4th of July refreshments?











5 comments:

  1. Mmmm jello shots :) I should make those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, all of these look so good! Using pop rocks is genius! And that sangria? Could I have one now, please?!?! It's 5 oclock somewhere don't judge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want some wine spritzers right now!!! Happy weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the red white and blue jello shots! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. canada day lands on wednesday so ppl have one day off and then head back to work. that's the dumbest thing - at least most were smart enough to book off thurs/fri for an extended long weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I'm excited you're here. Leave me a message so that we can be excited together!