Oh, hey! | Tracie Everyday: Oh, hey!

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Oh, hey!

So, it's been a hot second since I've hung around these parts. My bad. I've just been going out being a bum, shopping for Mexico, which is June 14th BTW!, and doing fun stuff with my boo thang and friends. 

Since I mentioned fun stuff... let's be honest, that means Royals games since it is baseball season. We've gone to a few in the past 2 weeks, but for some reason they seem to lose when we go. Womp, womp. 
My uncle has a GF now, so we did a double date. She's a keeper! 


We went to the Cards vs. Royals game with G's cousins. Again, another fun double date! Sad news, we lost this game. Other sad news, it rained on us so it was all steamy and muggy. G's cousin bought me a CUTE sequin ball cap... only it is kids size and too small for my bobble head. I'm trying to figure out how to get it in adult size, so that he will never know. 

Oh, we also hung out at a local bar waiting for... yup, a Royals game to come on. 



I feel like something was different about my second round.... 
I really can't put my finger on it though :) 


We went to Sears and bought a weed eater. I am convinced we need one of these though! 

One of my bestie's last week of maternity leave happened to coincide with my first week of summer! 

Which means we had not one, but TWO girls days! Day one consisted of eating pizza, a bottle of wine, and talking about life. Day two consisted of sushi and talking ourselves out of naps. Obviously we couldn't talk the baby out of a nap. 


Dirty margarita's are my fave. Pictures at dinner are not bae's fave. I mean, look at that face. 

Oh, and by shopping for Mexico, I mean Gabriel bought a whole new wardrobe on the mad cheap. I was trying to convince him to get this shirt, so I put it in the try on pile. I mean, who wouldn't want to see all that tanned ginger glory? 
I also bought this dress for the wedding itself. I love the belt that came with it, I felt like it is really perfect for a Mexican destination wedding. 





 Oh, I've also spent quite a bit of time laughing at all the Caitlin Jenner memes. I can't even. 




This is what my weekly calendar looks like during the summer. I list all the classes at the community center, so that I know when they are and it's in my face. I also list the cleaning I need to get done for the week, so that I can do a little every day... At first, I thought I would do it all, including the floors. Then, I realized nah I'm good on that. So you notice down at the bottom, G still has his list that he does besides his own personal laundry and mowing the lawn. 

What have you been up to?


2 comments:

  1. That dress you got for the wedding is so pretty and perfect! Love it! Sounds like lots of baseball fun, though not so much the losing part. Boo! I totally need that pink tool chest!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is beyond spectacular. I love that really deep royal blue right now too. I'm so jealous that you're going to Mexico! I just want a week or two to sleep/drink on the beach. But then again I always want that haha. I need to get me one of those white boards so I always have my lists front and center too.

    ReplyDelete

I'm excited you're here. Leave me a message so that we can be excited together!