Hello, World! | Tracie Everyday: Hello, World!

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hello, World!

Me and the Mister
Hi, I'm Tracie!

Some of my favorite things:
glitter, wine, shopping, happy hour, making recipes healthy,  beer,
getting gifts (hello, Birchbox and Ipsy!), makeup,

reality tv (Tamra Barney has no idea we are BFFs), creeping on blogs,
 attempting to be crafty (Pinterest, I just can't quit you!), 
rando dance parties, and playing with my crazy boxers.



Tigger (the Striped Dog)
Ginger (the Blonde Dog)














Currently, I am planning my wedding (summer 2014) ,
saving up to buy a house with the Mister, and
working at getting my sexy back into some skinnier skinny jeans.


Thanks for taking a peek into the Everyday happenings of my life.
Grab a drink and join me on this journey into the blogging world.

I'm so happy to have you here and can't wait to meet you all!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm excited you're here. Leave me a message so that we can be excited together!