Lots of Speedos.... | Tracie Everyday: Lots of Speedos....

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Lots of Speedos....


The Mister participated in the Corporate Challenge for his work. It's like the Olympics for middle-aged corporate America. I'm sure everyone was thinking, "I swam in high school. How hard can this be?" At least, that's what the Mister was thinking. 

Needless to say, I've spent the past few days looking at lots of weiners in speedos. Now that might sound like a lot of fun, but let me tell you middle age men in speedos ARE NOT the same as the high school swim meets you remember. 

There was a lot of hair.... Everywhere. There were some very awkwardly placed tramp stamps (yes, on men) and some even more awkward lumps and bumps visible. I covertly took photographic evidence. Not of the worst, I felt that would be unfair (and I didn't want that memory forever etched into my mind), but of the middle of the road that was there in droves. 








In one of his events, the Mister got put with some true Olympic athletes. These homies were talking about their personal best and records from last year. I mean who takes it that serious? While I thought the Mister did amazeballs, he came in last in that heat. But, he was the worst of the best, so that's saying something right? Overall, he came in 11th out of 35-40ish people in all of his events. 


The Mister aka Sexy Beast 

Do men wear speedos where you live? 
What's your worst speedo spotting?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm excited you're here. Leave me a message so that we can be excited together!