Ipsy Glam Bag | Tracie Everyday: Ipsy Glam Bag

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag



I received my Ipsy Glam Bag in the mail this weekend! Yes, I do get both Birchbox and Ipsy, but I plan on canceling one of them. I decided to give both a try for a few months, then make an informed decision. Until then, it's like Christmas twice a month! 

This month, I received NYX cream blush, Cailyn Cosmetics purple gel liner, Chella ivory lace highlighter, J. Cat Beauty body glitter palette, and Starlooks lip liner. 

I'm not sure who they thought was going to wear the J. Cat body glitter, as I am not a Guidette, nor a 12 year old with Bieber fever. In the picture, I am wearing the lip liner as a lipstick, the purple gel liner (which gives a nice pop!), the highlighter, and the blush. 

I've never used a cream blush before and I have to admit, I was somewhat intimidated. The NYX cream blush went on easily and smoothly, delivering a pretty, natural pink flush. I liked using the highlighter pencil on my brow bone, but other than that I used my normal concealer everywhere else. I loved the pop of color that the purple gel liner added to the mix--- it made me feel like my everyday look was enhanced and slightly bolder. 

Have you tried cream blush before? Are you a fan of colored liners? What are your favorites?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm excited you're here. Leave me a message so that we can be excited together!