What I Did This Weekend.... | Tracie Everyday: What I Did This Weekend....

Monday, June 17, 2013

What I Did This Weekend....

Sami's Shenanigans



This was a really long, jam packed weekend! There was Relay For Life, a showing of our rental house, appliance hunting, and Father's Day. 

The Relay for Life of Shawnee goes from 6pm Friday - 6am Saturday. I am totes lame and get there to set up around 1pm and then leave at midnight. I am old balls and can't sleep outside.  My besties and I are in charge of registration and making sure things run smooth. I don't know if I would trust me to do this, but obviously someone does :) 

Saturday, I got up and CLEANED! Our landlord showed our house at 11 and to be honest I haven't cleaned in a hot minute so it had a slight dog funk that needed to be remedied. Nothing that Mr. Clean couldn't handle though. 

After, the Mister and I took the longest nap in the known universe and started getting ready to go look at new stuff for our house! Then, just like in a B horror flick, the power went out while I was in the shower. IN THE SHOWER! I thought I was going to die, as the Mister had left to go grab a coffee and the power immediately goes out. I mean that only happens in Scream. 

 After my death defying moment of showering in the dark, we went shopping for the house. Which actually turned into me staring longingly at all of the purple and the Mister chilling in the crazy zero gravity chairs. Fun was had by all. 

My dream couch. I NEED this!




Sunday, we celebrated Father's Day with my Pops and Mom. We ate at Logan's Roadhouse. It was the first time the Mister and I have eaten there, it was pretty good! They set a big bucket of peanuts on the table and the best warm rolls. YUMM-O! Of course, I attempted to keep it healthy by having a small steak, steamed broccoli, and side salad.... With 3 glasses of wine and rolls :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm excited you're here. Leave me a message so that we can be excited together!